Thinking of moving to or away from Proofpoint for your email archiving Cryoserver has many advantages over this provider. Here’s how our solutions compare.
While email archiving is just one of a number of different cybersecurity products Proofpoint offers (others include antivirus, anti-spam and malware), it’s all that Cryoserver does.
We are email archiving specialists, having spent many years developing and improving a best-of-breed solution - one that provides you with:
- An evidential email repository
- A forensic, tamper-evident archive, giving you maximum control of sensitive data with role-based access and audit trails (our customers rave about these)
- A stringent review process for SAR and FOI requests
- More ways to find what you’re looking for, including a facility that enables searches based on spelling mistakes (words that look or sound similar)
As far as Proofpoint alternatives go, here are two big reasons to consider Cryoserver:
- We’re cheaper.
- Superior support - read some typical customer feedback.
Now, we’ll compare our products in detail.
Proofpoint compared to Cryoserver
ProofpointEssentials Email Archiving
|What it is?||Essentials (includes email archiving, encryption and secure gateway, as well as email archiving).||A best-of-breed email archiving solution. Independent of your mail server, it stores a copy of all emails sent and received in a tamper-evident archive. It turns this data into a useful repository for everyday use.|
|Speed||Less than 20secs (SLA)||2-3 Seconds|
|Pricing||Moderate / High||Low/Moderate|
Switching to Cryoserver
Now you’ve read about the advantages of our email archiving alternative, ask us about switching to Cryoserver. As our customers tell us, we make moving to Cryoserver easy. If you’re still thinking about it, book a free 14-day trial. Or if you have a question, our archiving experts would be pleased to help you.